UniAmerica Insurance is expanding. We are looking for a receptionist who can create a positive
first impression on behalf of the agency. This is a Full-time position located in our Wilmington, CA office.
- Prior experience with telephone. Demonstrates effective telephone etiquette.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, agency automation systems and various software programs, including but
not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Friendly, well organized and enjoys dealing with people.
- You are the first point contact for all of our office visitors, greet them warmly, maybe offer a cup of
- Directs clients to the proper person in a professional, accurate, and timely manner.
- Performs clerical duties as assigned.
- Handles incoming calls in a friendly and courteous manner; provides assistance and information as required and connects
caller with desired party. Answers calls within three rings.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing fax messages. Distributes incoming faxes within one hour of
- Speaks clearly and uses correct English/Spanish and proper telephone techniques.
- Answers client inquiries as much as possible or directs the inquiry to the person best able to answer the
- Continually checks back with callers on hold to ask if they prefer to continue to hold, leave a message, or be
transferred to someone else who can help them.
- Arranges with Telephone Company for equipment changes or repairs as directed.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing Fax messages. Distributes or emails incoming faxes within one hour of
- Trains relief receptionists.
- Records and forwards accurate messages including correct name of caller, phone number, and other pertinent
- Performs additional functions as assigned by management.