UniAmerica is expanding. We are looking for
Insurance Agents with the desire and drive to become successful in the personal and/or commercial insurance industry. This is a Full-Time position located in our Wilmington, CA
- Bilingual: English and Spanish (we serve a
spanish-speaking community for the most part).
- Cold call, Door to Door sales, Canvass
- Computer competency in MS Office and customer management
system (such as HawkSoft)
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Team player who can adjust to a flexible
A Personal Lines License (auto, commercial, life, health or other licenses)
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using
referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and
phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial
situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application
- Meeting monthly sales goal.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future
follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit
forms; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.