Commercial Auto Insurance Coverage Options
- Liability Insurance: provides coverage for injuries or damage to other people or property if you’re at fault for an accident.
- Physical Damage Insurance: can provide protection in case of a collision or if your vehicle is stolen.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: Pays damages due to bodily injury to others for which you are responsible.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Pays damages due to property damage to others for which you are responsible.
- Personal Injury/Medical Payments Coverage: Usually pays medical and funeral expenses for bodily injury to a covered person sustained in an accident in your auto.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for a covered auto that is damaged by collision with another object or by upset.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Pays for a covered auto that is stolen or damaged by causes other than collision or upset.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Pays for injuries and in some circumstances property damage, when you are involved in an accident with another person who is uninsured or whose available limits are less than the limits you chose to carry for this coverage.
- Cargo Coverage: Protects the cargo you’re hauling for your motor carrier. It covers your liability for cargo that is lost or damaged due to causes such as fire, collision, or striking of a load. If your load is accidentally dumped on a roadway or waterway (Removal Expenses coverage), our coverage pays for the cost to remove debris or extract pollutants caused by the debris.
- Additional Driver Endorsement Surcharge: Sub-contractors are able to drive your commercial autos without being added to the policy.
- International Drivers are Accepted (Consular, International I.D. and International Passport)
Call us today to get more information! (310) 835-3373