Sometimes liability is just simply financially out of the reach for some people, and if you happen to be one of them, there is a way for you to still be covered.
The California Low Cost Automobile Insurance Program (CLCA) is a state-sponsored program that makes auto insurance affordable so you can drive responsibly and legally.
To be eligible you must have the following:
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Own a vehicle valued at $25,000 or less
- Meet income eligibility guidelines
- Be at least 16-years-old
You can start this process in two steps by:
- Visiting https://www.mylowcostauto.com/get-started/qualifications and completing eligibility questionnaire.
- Applying online or with a local agent
For more information on the California Low Cost Automobile Insurance Program or affordable liability, we may offer, get in touch with one of our agents at UniAmerica Insurance by calling us 310-835-3373 or contact us on our website.