Why Do I Need Home Insurance?
Your home is probably your most valuable investment. Let us protect your family, home, and belongings. Your house can be covered from rain, fire, and wind.
What Will My Home Insurance Cover?
- Dwelling: Helps pay for the rebuilding or repair of the physical structure of your home if it’s damaged by a covered hazard.
- Other Structure: Covers all other structures or buildings on the property that do not share a foundation with the dwelling (garages, storage sheds, etc.)
- Personal Property: The contents of your home are your personal property. This includes furniture, appliances, and clothing.
- Loss of Use: Covers any additional living expenses. For example, renting a hotel while your house is being repaired.
- Personal Liability: Provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage sustained by others for which you and your family members are legally responsible.
- Medical: Can help protect your guests who are accidentally injured at your home and on your property.
Additional Ways to Save If You:
- Bundle your home and auto insurance
- Install a burglar alarm (with a central system)
- Install iron bars on windows (with a release mechanism)
- Install a central A/C system
- Upgrade the electrical work
- Renovate the roof
- Upgrade plumbing specifically to copper
- Purchase a home that is built on a slab
Call us today to get more information – (310) 835-3373.