Don’t let your fun be interrupted with worry. Your auto or homeowner’s policy may not adequately cover your Motor Home. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right policy for your rig, so you can go out and enjoy the open road while someone else takes care of the paperwork!

We’ve Got You Covered:

  • Comprehensive Coverage – This is included with our motorhome insurance policies and is not usually included in your typical auto policy. This provides protection from just about any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including; collision, fire, smoke, floods, landslides, hail, windstorms, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft, and lightning. We also include Coverage for Attached Accessories, including awnings, satellite dishes, TV antennas and more. Some coverages are optional and subject to company approval or may not be available in all states/
  • Total Loss Replacement Coverage – This option can save you literally thousands of dollars when compared to typical auto policies, which pay only the Actual Cash Value of your trailer travel at the time it’s destroyed. The Foremost coverage protects from the effects of depreciation. If your new-model travel trailer is destroyed within its first five model years, and you’re the original owner, we’ll pay to replace it with a brand new one of similar kind and quality. In years six through ten, we’ll give you up to what you originally paid for it toward the purchase of another motor home.
  • Emergency Expenses Coverage – Pays for lodging or travel home if your rig is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss more than 50 miles from home.
  • Replacement Cost Coverage – More than a typical auto or homeowners’ policy, this covers your personal belonging that are destroyed or stolen.
  • Towing and Roadside Assistance From Travelling® – eliminates the hassle of buying a separate towing plan. Towing, jump starts, roadside service, flat tire charges, fuel delivery, and locksmith service are just a toll-free phone call away. There are no out-of-pocket payments required, either. Just sign and drive. What’s more, your motorhome and your tow vehicle are covered, regardless of who is driving or where you are in US or Canada.
  • Campsite/Vacation Liability Coverage – Provides liability coverage when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence, typically seasonally or weeks at a time.
  • Full-Timer Coverage – This is a coverage very similar to a homeowner’s policy. This option covers you when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence, typically for extended periods of time.
  • Insuring Your Tow Truck – This special option offers insurance for your medium duty tow truck that you use to tow your motorhome, provided the medium duty tow truck’s GVWR exceed 10,000 pounds. This means that the maximum allowable total weight of a road vehicle when loaded must exceed 10,000 pounds. Take advantage of the knowledge at hand to help you choose the right motorhome insurance today so you can continue your adventure tomorrow.

Call us for Availability: Motorhome Insurance policies are available in all states except Hawaii, Massachusetts, and Washington DC. And is only available in the United States. Please note that policies, coverages and coverage amounts vary by state and all coverages may not be available in all areas.

About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not on this website. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here, depending on the standard coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you purchase. Credit is only used by underwriting or rating where allowed by state law. 

Call us today to get more information! (310)835-3373.

UniAmerica is Step by Step with You.