UniAmerica Insurance Inc.
UniAmerica Insurance, Inc. is a family-owned insurance agency specializing in auto, home, health, life, and commercial insurance and/or auto trucking insurance
Why UniAmerica Insurance™?
With over 25 years of experience in the insurance arena and Wilmington, CA, UniAmerica Insurance works step by step to match you with the best coverage that matches your lifestyle. We are a small family-owned business not just dedicated to our growth but the growth of our agents. We take our time to get to know you as a person and professional to build on your strengths. We offer career advancement by paying for your educational training and licensing if needed. We also want to make sure our employees are healthy and happy as we grow together, so we offer the following benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K and a lot more. But the good stuff doesn’t stop there. We take birthdays very seriously, monthly brunches and have a great time at our annual outdoor cinema outings among many other fun events!
The Insurance Producer will be primarily responsible for generating new business by contacting potential customers. You will sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that match the needs of your assigned or prospective customers’ portfolio.
The goal is to build up strong positive relationships, to ensure growth attainment and increase UniAmerica Insurance’s reputation.
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals, cross sell etc
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Fulfill all policy requirements
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- At least 2 years of recent Producer experience, preferred
- Demonstrated success in overall customer service
Education / Certification
- High School diploma; undergraduate degree preferred
- Appropriate insurance agent’s license required
- Professional designation (CPCU/CIC/ACSR/CISR) preferred
- Willingness to continue education is essential
- Proven working experience as an Insurance producer or relevant experience
- Familiarity with all types of insurance plans (auto, motorcycle, home and commercial)
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Proven ability to work with goals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Bilingual; English and Spanish, a plus
Salary and Employment
- Pay range dependent on skill and contribution level
- Generous commission plan
- Company benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible schedule
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to: email@example.com. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process. We look forward to hearing from you! 🙂