Like many other holidays, drunk driving and drunk driving related accidents occur at it’s highest rate. As long as you celebrate safely, St. Patricks Day can be fun for all. Here are a few driving tips for the holiday recommended by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration:
- Make sure you have a planned safe way home before the partying begins.
- Leave your car keys at home if you know you’re going to be drinking and designate a sober driver.
- Use public transportation such as a taxi, Uber, Lyft or even your own community’s sober ride program.
- If anyone around you is known to drive impaired or wants to drive (while impaired), take away their keys and help them make other travel arrangements.
- If you see a drunk driver on the road, call law enforcement immediately!
Now that you’ve got the tips, lets take a look at some fun facts!
If you’re looking for auto,commercial,health,motorcycle or home insurance…give us a call at (310) 835-3373, go on to our website www.uniamericainc.com or come on into our office located at 935 N. Avalon Blvd. Wilmington, CA 90744.
Happy St. Patricks Day!