There is lots to do for the holidays! If you’re still wondering what to do and where to be for New Years, you might want to check out one of these events. Make the best out of your New Years Eve celebration!
1..Disneyland stays open late to bring in the New Year, but it’s very crowded, sometimes so packed that they stop admitting guests by afternoon.
2. Universal Studios closes early on New Year’s Eve, but you’ll find a big party just outside its gate at Universal Citywalk, and admission is free.
3. Knotts Berry Farm also celebrates New Year’s Eve with fireworks, which are included in their regular admission price.
4. There is the Party at Grand Park in Downtown Los Angeles. It includes a light show downtown buildings from City Hall to the Dorothy Chandler Pavillion. You can find out about more parties and events by checking this guide to New Year’s Events in Los Angeles.
6. Host Your Own Private Party: Here’s an idea you might not have considered, but it’s a perfect fit if you like a little celebration but prefer not to get out in the middle of a big crowd.
7. Find a vacation rental with great city views at Airbnb or HomeAway.com. Then all you have to do is hang out on the deck with your favorite beverage and enjoy the fireworks going off all over town. Party hats are optional.
8. In Catalina Island, the Casino Ballroom is an especially festive place to dance in the New Year, with “big band” music in a glamorous venue.
9. San Diego starts celebrating early with the Holiday Bowl game near the end of the month and the Big Bay Balloon Parade which happens the same day as the game. You’ll find plenty more San Diego New Year’s Events to amuse you, too.
We at UniAmerica Insurance would like to wish you and your family a safe and merry holiday as well as a happy new year!
Are you currently seeking auto, home, health or business insurance? Allow us to guide you on your search step by step. Get in touch with your UniAmerica Insurance agent today or give us a call at 1-310-835-3373.